Automated control is the application of control theory for regulation of processes without direct human intervention. Simply put, it means that it can self-regulate a technical-plant (such as a machine or industrial process) operating condition or parameters by the controller with minimal human engagement.
Turnkey’s research also outlined current technology trends and how they were viewed from a security perspective, with key findings as follows: *
- 48% of the organizations planning to invest in a strategy for mobile in the next 12 months are including investment in additional security in these plans
- 17% are not including investment in additional security in these plans
- Only 10% are not planning a mobile strategy.
- 39% of organizations planning to invest in a strategy for cloud computing in the next 12 months include investment in additional security in these plans
- 13% are not including investment in additional security in these plans
- 22% are not planning a cloud computing strategy.
- 26% of organizations planning to invest in ‘big data’ technology such as SAP’s in-memory database technology, HANA, in the next 12 months include investment in additional security in these plans
- 7% are not including investment in additional security in these plans
- 31% are not planning to invest in big data technology.
Based on the given data, a high percentage of people are considering to invest in additional security be it on their mobile phones, cloud usage, personal computers or corporate devices. Encrypting your devices with strong SSL Certificates from trusted a trusted Certificate Authority, like GlobalSign is the best way to secure digital information. GlobalSign, being one of the world's largest SSL and client certificate provider, has solutions your company needs. GlobalSign offers a wide range of trust services and products. It offers SSL certificates secured by the highest encryption level available to date, 2048-bit encryption. You may choose among Domain Validation SSL, Organization Validation SSL, and Extended Validation SSL.
For further details/inquiries, you may visit our website at www.globalsign.com.sg or connect with us on Facebook (https://facebook.com/GlobalSignAPAC), Twitter (https://twitter.com/GlobalSign_APAC) for updates. You may also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.